Not huge on “year end” or “goal” posts.. or is that goalposts? but last year I did a 2011 and Beyond post, so I figured I would do one this year. Of course it is 2 days late, as I was on the road and kind of disconnected from Dec 23rd until Jan 1st. But here goes.
First…How did I do from last year .. I did some of the things, tried to do some of the things, and failed at some of things, expected.
This year? Well..
- Spend more time with Emily and Ella
- Lose weight! Failed at this. I used Fitbit (that is another post) and I want to try to do 10k steps a day this year
- Brew at least 1 batch of beer a month (And try a Secondary, and our own recipe)
- Utilize social networks and sites more.
- Learn to cook (tried last year but the class was cancelled?!?)
- Complete a few awesome projects at work
- Hit 1000 blog posts (should be easy, I’m at 991 right now)
- Hit 3+ conferences and network like crazy
- Keep adding value to MADPASS
- Get home to Pierz and Chisholm 3+ times
- Buy a house
- Get rid of Windows in my house
And there is so much more. So much to do, it never ends. But we can try, and still have fun. To everyone, have a great year and do things you want to do and have fun doing it!